Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jake the Dog Amigurumi



This is my first amigurumi pattern. I'm crocheting for many years but I called myself a late bloomer because for that many years of being a crocheter I didn't had any interest on Amigurumi not until last week. The storm cause me to try to make some amigurumi just to treat me from being bored.


I started with my owl and sheep and I'm afraid I didn't had time to write it cause sometimes I am dumb enough and can't even read and understand what the pattern really say so I don't really depend on other people's written pattern. I am a visual person when it comes to crochet so it's hard for me to understand some symbols on patterns unlike knitting patterns that I can understand and I almost knew all the symbols. I just made some of my crochet base on some pictures I saw on google.



So here's some history why Jake the Dog. While I'm browsing for some cool channel on t.v. last week I passed by the Cartoon Network and saw this yellow dog. He's funny and I took picture of him using my camera on t.v. screen. I didn't even know the title of the show haha so the next morning while I'm in church I asked some of the kids if what' s the title of the show by showing the picture. So they gave me answers that it was Adventure time. I love it and I'm looking forward to make his partner Finn the Human.



Please bare with me if you having a hard time understanding some of it and let me know so that I could correct my mistakes. I really took effort in making this pattern. I research all over the web of what symbols and terms should I use so that my pattern could be understandable.



PDF Pattern HERE

Enjoy your project!

Like me here 



8 comments:

  1. VERY good!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What are the measurements after done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to record the pattern, will definitely be trying this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pattern! Do you add stuffing to the arms, legs, and nose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah except for the ears. Hope you enjoy your project.

      Delete