Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stripes on Sunday

It's been a while and honestly speaking I miss writing here so much. I would love to write here as much as I could but since I'm so busy at school I'm having a difficult time balancing my schedules. So here I am again with my look today and I love to share it to everyone.
             
Yeah I know this dress is kinda amazing and believe it or not I got this dress for a very low price of 350php when I passed by one of the stores in Burgos Street here in Makati. I really forgot the name of that store but don't cha worry I will be there again sooner coz' I still need more dresses to buy in there.


           
            
           


My Blazer is from a thrift shop but I'm sorry that I can't give any information about it because it's my mom who bought it in there.
          
My cute shoes is from Jellybeans and I can say that it's my favorite now. So comfy and easy.
          









No comments:

Post a Comment